Coronavirus Update – Parking
The usual parking charges outlined below still apply as these funds are vital for the on-going maintenance of the site.
You can pay with coins or credit or debit card at the machines in the car parks or by telephone using RINGO on 0203046 0020.
Parking charges are vital to fund the continued management of Queenswood. All money raised through the parking charges is spent on site including on: staff, buildings, utilities and toilet facilities, path maintenance, woodland management and tree safety, playground maintenance and more.
Blue Badge Holders
A free day permit is available to Blue Badge holders: please register your car at the Visitor Centre on arrival. If you are visiting when the Visitor Centre is closed you will need to pay for parking.
If you have a Blue Badge, live in Herefordshire and visit regularly, you may apply for a free annual permit to allow you to visit anytime without needing to register on each visit. For more details, please go to the Visitor Centre or contact the team on 01432 530088 / email@example.com for more details.
Pay & Display Charges
- £1.50 for up to 1 hour
- £3 for over 1 hour, up to 2 hours
- £4 for over 2 hours
- £60 annual parking permit
- Motorcycles can park free of charge in designated motorcycle bays.
- Coaches are charged £10 regardless of length of stay.
An annual permit costs £60. These can be currently be purchased online only:
- Via post, by downloading the form at the bottom of the page, and returning it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Queenswood Country Park & Arboretum, Dinmore Hill, Herefordshire, HR6 0PY. Please mark your envelope Parking Permit and enclose a cheque made payable to: Herefordshire Wildlife Trust.
Please also use the online or postal form for renewing an existing permit.
Car Park Monitoring
Please note that the Automatic Number Plate Recognition car parking system is managed by local company Corporate Services Parking Management www.cspmparking.co.uk, not by Country Park staff. Our Country Park staff do not have responsibility for car park monitoring or enforcement.
For general enquiries regarding car parking and the site, please contact us.